My back has been SO sore lately. I can barely move or pick up Seuss sometimes. All last week I was on steroids and Darvocet. Yesterday I started physical therapy. Hopefully it works better than the chiropractor. I actually saw a chiropractor back on February 16th for some tenseness in my lower back. The next day, I couldn't move my neck. Two more visits to the same clinic, different doctor, and my neck was fine, but my hip and back were not. Now I'm looking at many trips to physical therapy because something in my pelvis is out of place, which could be the result of delivering five babies. What WAS I thinking? Kidding... I hope that the therapy works soon because today I have times when I can barely walk. Luckily, I can still do taxes while sitting at my desk.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can sit through Bug's concert tonight. Her school concert was Friday and tonight is the other orchestra concert. She's gotten quite good at the viola and hopes to move up to the more advanced orchestra next school year. I'm new to this blogging thing, but hopefully I can figure out how to post a video of her concert tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment