
Well, I TRIED to send out Christmas cards. Letters really. Some didn't print properly. Hope destroyed more than a few. My mail merge didn't work properly to get all the labels printed. I guess I just wasn't meant to send them out this year. So, since I DID put the effort into the letter, I'm just going to post it instead. On Facebook since copying and pasting won't work here.
ARGH! I feel like Charlie Brown right now and everything I touch breaks! Hopefully not since I have to install my tax software and get letters out to my clients. :-) Oh - and BAKE. I haven't even started that yet. Lots to do and so little time. Christmas Eve is tomorrow!
Just know that I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that the Behling family is doing alright in Huntsville, UT (and Idaho Falls, ID). Hopefully the card thing works out next year!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment